Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Night A Hero Was Born!




this story is prefer to the people who like naruto..
i just found this Yondaime story.. Enjoy..


As a full moon casts light into the darkness of night, two people stand in the shadows over a memorial for the fallen.

(Rin and Kakashi stand over the memorial for fallen ninja, dressed in ANBU uniforms)

Rin: It is such a silent night… You can hear the cicadas creating a beautiful ballad for Obito.

(Kakashi slowly shifts his eyes from the memorial and looks at Rin with a distant sadness in his eyes.)

Rin: Sensei said Kushina had the baby tonight. (A smile crosses Rin’s face) You might have to teach Sensei’s child how to be a ninja someday…you should visit him soon.

Kakashi: (A sad smile comes across Kakashi’s face)…yeah, I will visit him soon.

Rin: It has been a long time since the day Obito died…(Kakashi turns his head back toward the memorial) I wish to have the happiness that Minato Sensei and Kushina have.

Kakashi: You know we can never have that happiness…

(A small tear runs down Rin’s face as Kakashi keeps his gaze on the memorial)

Rin: I know how you feel, but I will always love you…even if you don’t love me back. (Rin turns away from Kakashi and stares into the moon above the dark woods that cover the land of fire)…Baka…(Rin takes off angrily into the woods as Kakashi slowly turns his head to look at her. Kakashi looks up at the moon with a sad look upon his face)

Kakashi: hmm…well I better go pay a visit to Minato Sensei.

(The door opens to a small room in Konoha hospital and Kakashi walks in. Minato is standing over a bed that holds his wife Kushina and newborn child Naruto. Sarutobi is standing near the door as Kakashi enters the room.)

Kakashi: Congragulations Sensei, what is his name?

Minato: (Minato looks warmly at Kushina) Naruto.

(Back in the forest of Rin sits at the base of an old tree looking at a picture of team Minato remembering the time they spent together. But suddenly, the nostalgic look on Rins face disappears when she senses a sinister presence at the edge of the forest near Konoha. Rin runs as fast as she can toward the massive sinister chakra. Just after frantically clearing the trees she finds a mysterious Uchiha who has just summoned the evil Kyuubi.)

Rin: Who are you? Why are you emitting such an evil chakra? (Rin says in a panicked voice.)

Madara: (He turns to Rin and says) That is none of you concern, little girl.

(With swift movements Madara stabs Rin in the chest with his sword. Blood slowly runs down Rin’s chest as Madara pulls his sword from her chest. Rin falls to the ground, bearly able to breathe, and coughing up blood. Madara looks back at the fallen Rin as she was breathes her last breaths. )

Rin: Kakashi… (Rin says with her very last breath.)

(Back at the hospital the tone switched from happy to serious in the blink of an eye when they realize the evil chakra of the Kyuubi has just appeared.)

Kakashi: Rin! (Kakashi runs out the door as fast as he can.)

Minato: (a very serious tone in his voice) Kushina watch Naruto, I have to protect village.

Kushina: (A worried look comes over Kushina’s face) I am going too, the village is not only yours to protect.

Minato: No, you have to stay here with Naruto. If you die then Naruto won’t have any family left.

Kushina: No, you are wrong if the village gets destroyed, Naruto won’t have any family left. This village is my family and if I am not there to protect it what kind of mother would I be.

Minato: I can never win with you, can I. (Minato says as the seriousness disappears and a smile comes across his face.)

Sarutobi: I will watch Naruto, you two go and protect the village.

Minato: Thank you Sarutobi.

(A massive battle takes place in the village as the Konoha ninja attack the Kuybi. Kakashi runs past the Kyuubi and heads toward the woods where Rin was. Minato and Kushina left the hospital and are on their way to the battle. )

Minato: I have the feeling that someone is behind the Kuybi attack, I want you to follow Kakashi and try to find who is behind this. I will hold back the Kyuubi.

Kushina: Right, good luck.

(Kakashi arrives where Rin last was and finds her dead body just outside of the woods. Kakashi holds Rins body in his arms and starts to cry. Kushina arrives seconds later horrified at what took place.)

Kushina: Kakashi…

(A shadowy figure steps out from the darkness of the forest.)

Kakashi: BASTARD!!! YOU KILLED RIN! WHO ARE YOU? UCHIHA! (Kakashi starts Chidori)

Kushina: Kakashi STOP! You’ll throw your life away. Take Rin to the hospital and help protect the villagers from the Kyuubi… I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU DIE, THAT’S AN ORDER!

(Kakashi reluctantly stops his chidori, picks up Rin and takes off in the direction of the hospital)

Kushina: Who are you? Why are you attacking the village, Uchiha?

Madara: You don’t need to know who I am, but this peace is so boring. This peaceful village sickens me, I bring back the embers of war.

Kushina: I see. I must stop you, even if it costs my life.

(Kushina and Madara start to fight. Madara is stronger the Kushina, but Kushina evades Madara with Hiraishin no Jutsu: Flying thunder god jutsu. Minato knows that if Kushina is using the Hiraishin no Jutsu, the opponent is very powerful, and he knew only one person could summon the Kyuubi…Madara. Minato knows Kushina could not handle someone like Madara on her own; he also knows that he cannot stop the Kyuubi and save Kushina at the same time. There is only one thing left to do…Sealing Jutsu: Reaper Death Seal. Minato sends a Kage Bushin via Hiraishin no Jutsu to Kushina.)

Minato Kage bushin: (whispers to Kushina) Kushina I am going to save the village by using that jutsu.

Kushina: I understand, I just wish you could have seen Naruto grow up. (Kushina says, with sadness in her voice.)

Minato Kage bushin: I wish that too…The sealing jutsu is ready now you have to hold him still so I can grab him, we only have one shot.

Kushina: Understood.

(Kushina and Minato attack Madara, Kushina manages to get behind Madara and grab him. Minato moves to take his soul but Madara breaks free and slashes Minato’s Kage bushin. With this Minato knows that Madara will not be defeated and Kushina will die. Minato sees Kakashi passing by with Rin in his arms.)

Minato: Kakashi! Hurry and tell Sarutobi to bring Naruto to me!

Kakashi: Yes, Sensei!

(As Kakashi rushes to the hospital, Kushina continues to fight Madara. Kushina was not doing well, she has wounds all over her body and she is weak from child birth earlier that day. She rushes up to Madara and his blade stabs her in the chest)

Kushina: (covered in her own blood, a sword stuck in her chest) I will protect this village and my family by taking your curséd eyes. (She takes a Kunai and destroys Madara’s eyes. She knows Minato will stop the Kuybi and that Madara is no longer a problem. Kushina takes her final breath and dies.)

(Minato seals the Kyuubi into Naruto, Kakashi and Sarutobi can only stand by and watch.)

Minato: Sarutobi, I want Naruto to grow up as a normal boy in the village. You will have to be Hokage once more. I am sorry old friend.

Sarutobi: I will

Minato: (He puts the last of the Kyuubi into Naruto) I love you, Son.

(Days later at the hokage’s office)

Kakashi: I have to find the Uchiha who…I want revenge.

Sarutobi: Revenge is a dangerous path, one that you should not travel.

Kakashi: I don’t care. I must.

(So Kakashi sets out to get revenge, the elders do not trust the Uchiha Clan and Naruto loses his parents.)

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment