Monday, January 4, 2010

Move ~

After 8 years live at K.Rompin my mum finally move back to Jerantut..
We can stay at Jerantut again..
Now we are waiting for my dad proposal..
but we will head back to Jerantut tomorrow..
today we spend our day to tidy luggage time..
=)
my mum got so many present..
from the old school and new school..
^^
my mum is a teacher..
my brother will transfer to new school..
but he will not follow my mum..
my mum will teaching the chinese school..
SRJKC Jeransong..
so my brother will transfer to SKB Jerantut..
we are happy because can go back to our hometown..
after 8 years live at kuala rompin..
what the most important is we are near with our grandmother...
we can always back to village..
so it is the good news especially for my parent..
with the our grandmother condition is not always well..
poor our daddy will transfer later..
=)
there is still many luggage need to tidy..
that's for now..
for everyone that going to school, happy schooling..
^,^