Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What a worst day

i don't know why..
it just happen again..
guess what..
my laptop is stolen for second time..

sigh~

what a bad luck..
i did not feel anything before i leave
my rent house today..
we are going to make a study case..
at nilai city..
for survey and snap a pitcure of building..
after we are back lecturer said "no class today"
so we going home..
when we at home..
i don't feel anything yet,,
untill my roomate asking me..
hey did you feel something..
looks like there is someone rummage our room..
my bag..
then i check my laptop..

dang!!!

where is my laptop..

...............

tension..
tension..
tension..



there is many thing inside the laptop..
design..
report..
all kind of important documents..
damn it..
what can i do now..
this is second time..
i already lost my laptopn before..
when i sem 2..
=( >.<
now what..
why god is unfair to me..
shdfgheihgergh
why i said like that??
because my other friends computer..
they did not steal it..
and i already hide my laptop..
but their computer...
only blind people can't see it..
damn it..
why only my laptop??

i hate this..
i don't like this...
damn the thief..
i won't forgive you..
i will make sure your life is not safe..